Friday, June 18, 2010

ID Team

One of my Encounter (our periodical retreat in church--where i serve as a volunteer staff for 4yrs now *wink*) blues is making the name badge. I am always excited each batch when I come to think of how it should look--design madness. And I have to admit, I am still a graphic freak--since when. And to be more honest, I have no plans of stopping myself from the sweet indulgence of this digital collection (where do i put them to use? well, i should be writing a different blog about it). Hehe.

And so today's another Encounter Friday, I'm usually nerving myself on the ID-making. And I haven't started yet. =(. I lost my graphic/photo editor, which brings me to downloading another. Here's what I got today: Adobe Fireworks CS5! My new best friend, I guess! Yay!

Off to work now.

No comments:

Post a Comment